UPVC is the base material of profile of doors and windows, which stand for UNPLASTICISED POLYVINYL CHLORIDE.This material is a kind of advanced thermoplastic and is made from main derivatives of crude oil and table salt.
UPVC consists of 57% chlorine (produced from ordinary salt and used to purify water) and 43% ethylene.Ethylene is the most widely produced organic compound in the world. Most ethylene is produced (like petrol) by refining oil.
While production procedure of UPVC various materials such as impact modifier, heat stabilizers, fillers, processing aids, internal and external lubricants and industrial pigments are added to PVC powder and finally UPVC is produced.UPVC is a new combination of PVC, which due to its different physical characteristics is called a non-plastic material.
This materials mainly is used in building construction industry (double and triple layer doors, windows and pipes). Also it is used in food, pharmaceutical and sanitary industries.
• Energy saving up to 40%
• Resistance against entrance and existence of wind, dust, water and rain to building up to 100%
• Resistance against decay and corrosion
• No need to paint
• Accoustic, heat and cool insulator
• Fire resistance
• High rate of flexibility and variety
• Easy maintenance and cleaning
• Long life
• Easy and quick installation
• Environment friend (lead-free)
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!