BENEFITS TO YOU AS OUR CUSTOMER
If you want to develop or construct on some land the following steps must be taken:
1. Find an architect to make your drawings ready.
2. Take your drawings to a construction company for a quotation.
The Construction Company has to take quotation from:
- (i) Sub-contractors
- (ii) Material suppliers
The Material supplier has to take a quotation from:
- (i) Manufacturer
- (i) Distributor
3. Once you have received the above, you have to apply for a development facility from the bank. The bank will charge you minimum of 16% interest per annum.
Your advantages working with Elsek:
- – Elsek has an in-house architect whose drawing will be free in full and final agreement. Architect cost will save you a minimum of 5% to 10% of your final costing.
- – Elsek manufactures 80% of the material in his own factory. It eliminates profit of the Construction Company, sub-contractors, suppliers or distributors expenses. This will save your final project a minimum of 120% of your final costing.
- – Elsek will require a 50% deposit during construction if you finance with Elsek.
- – Elsek will offer you a 6 year loan at 8% interest per annum.